A no sweetener added dessert for the holidays!
-6 Apples, cored
-1/2 cup dried cranberries
-1/2 cup chopped almonds
-4 pitted dates chopped
-juice from 1 lemon
-1 tsp cinnamon
-1 cup rolled oats
-2 Tbsp cup butter/ghee/coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees f.
2. Slice apples thin and add to a medium sized mixing bowl.
3. Add cranberries, almonds, dates, lemon, and cinnamon to bowl with apples. Mix well.
4. In a medium sized baking pan add mixture.
5. In a separate bowl add oats and melted oil. Mix until completely coated.
6. Cover apple mixture with oats. Sprinkle a bit more cinnamon on top.
7. Bake for 40-50 minutes or until the oats are golden brown.