The dragon breath worthy winter tonic to keep you and your family supported this winter!
· 2 cups raw apple cider vinegar (ACV) w/the mother
· 1/4 cup horseradish root grated
· 1/4 cup onion chopped
· 2 tbsp ginger chopped
· 1-2 tbsp garlic chopped
· 1 tbsp jalapeno sliced
· 1 tsp whole pepper corns
· 1 sprig fresh rosemary
· 2 tbsp turmeric chopped
· Juice from one lemon
1. In a 24 oz mason jar add all ingredients except ACV. When adding ingredients, place roots on top to avoid other ingredients from floating.
2. Add ACV. Make sure nothing is floating to the top to avoid spoilage.
3. Cover jar opening with wax paper to avoid metal corrosion, and then screw top on.
4. Place in a dark space and let steep for 2 weeks to 6 months.
5. Fire cider is ready for consumption immediately but the flavor and power gets better the longer it sits.
6. Continue to add more ACV to the jar as you consume it to keep your fire cider going.
This winter tonic arguably should be on everyone's counter this winter! Use it in salad dressings, marinade, or take it straight! Take 1 Tbsp a day to calm stomach aches, strengthen immunity, recover faster, and aid digestion.