For those who are ready to make long lasting diet and lifestyle changes for themselves or their family. Counseling sessions are available in person or over Skype, Monday-Saturday 9am-6pm.
Counseling sessions include but are not limited to:
- A case report conducted on each individual participating that will outline convention and traditional interventions, contraindications, and any other appropriate considerations for each individual.
- Measurement tracking that may include but is not limited to TANITA, Blood Pressure, and nutrition focused physical exam.
- Nutritional, supplemental, exercise, lifestyle, and mindfulness suggestions tailored to the individual.
- Informational hand outs, recipes, and referrals when appropriate.
- Email/phone support from Taylor between appointments.
Free 15 minute phone consult
- Taylor offers a free 15 minute phone consultation to new clients to help them better understand how nutrition could benefit them or their family.
- Initial Consult - $140
- Follow Up’s - $90
- Initial Consult - $140 + $30 per person
- Follow Ups - $90 + $30 per person
Number and frequency of appointments depends on the individual’s compliance level and the severity and complexity of the case. After three consultations Taylor will be able to better gage the commitment necessary to effect change.
Insurance and Colaborations
Original Nourishment does not participate in insurance reimbursement. There are a select few diagnosis’s that must be issued by a doctor in order to get nutrition reimbursement from an insurance company and even those do not pay a significant enough amount back in order to justify the additional work involved. It is my belief that if you learn how to optimally nourish your body, medical interventions will be far and few between rendering the cost of nutritional services priceless.
That being said, I am happy to write up a report of findings for doctor and open a line of communication with them about your case. I believe that conventional medicine and traditional wisdom must partner together to utilize all resources available when learning about the human form.