Taylor Fury, MS, CNS, LDN, RYT-200
Taylor Fury is an Integrative Nutritionist, Yoga Instructor, and Meditative Life Guide serving Olney, Brookeville, Sandy Spring, Ashton, Rockville, and Columbia, Maryland. She holds a Master of Science (MS) Degree in Nutrition and Integrative Health from Maryland University of Integrative Health, formerly Tai Sophia Institute, is a Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS), Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist (LDN), and a Registered Yoga Teacher 200 hour (RYT-200).
Food has always been a big part of my life from growing a backyard garden to old family recipes. I spent my free time playing in the kitchen, experimenting with new ingredients, and sharing my creations. Surprisingly, nutrition never crossed my mind as a career until one day in the yoga studio it hit me. I had been lost, not knowing what my next step was, unable to commit to something I was not passionate about. At that moment I realized that if I combined my desire to help people, passion for food, and love of learning, only one path made sense.
Already having been on a serious three year nutrition journey I applied to Tai Sophia Institute (now MUIH) for their Nutrition and Integrative Health program for late acceptance, got in, and within a month had begun classes. My world opened to a whole new way of thinking and being. Along the way I was delving deeper into yoga and beginning to explore more meditation. I now have the opportunity to share what I have learned and help people in a way that truly nourishes the body as a whole.
"My hope is to share this wisdom of nature, knowledge of science, and art of traditional healing with this community as we all take another step towards optimal health and wellness" -Taylor
- Licensed Dietitian/Nutritionist (LDN)
- Certified Nutrition Specialist (CNS)
- Master of Science (MS) in Nutrition and Integrative Health 2015 Maryland University of Integrative Health
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) Psychology and Sociology Major 2012 Salisbury University
- Registered Yoga Instructor (RYT) Hatha and Vinyasa 2014 Chandra Surya Shala
- ServSafe Certified 2013
- Private Practice (Nutrition, Yoga, Meditation)
- Clinical experience under Dr. Kadin, Dr. Rabenhorst, Sheppard Clinic, The Natural Care Center.
- Cooking Demonstrations for Kadin Family Chiro patients, Sherwood High School students, Echelon Academy, Howard County teachers, Joy Wellness patients, ect.
- Integrative cooking education and experience in whole, raw, hypo-allergenic, vegan, vegetarian, paleo, organ, bone, lacto-fermentation, traditional, and alternative.
- Group Classes (Nutrition, Yoga, Meditation)